Business Support Administrator
Do you love order and making sure that everything is up to date and in place? Yes? Read on as this could be the job for you…
We are an HR consultancy who work with a wide variety of clients (in size, location and industry) and due to continued growth need a Business Support Administrator to work with our Project Delivery Manager.
The role is home based, but you will be expected to attend team meetings – once a month – in Exeter. This way we can meet up, talk things through and see where we can make improvements, but of course having a coffee together is also important! With this in mind, you will be self-driven, and be able to manage your own time well. You will receive full support in learning our systems and we will be there to help you get settled in.
As the Business Support Administrator you will be one of the first people involved in our projects, some of which have a quick turnaround, so you will need to be someone who is aware of timelines and can work to them.
What will your role as Business Support Administrator include?
- Checking and reconciling of data/ information received from Clients
- Setting up of smaller projects on software
- Inform the Project Delivery Manager of any discrepancies of data received
- Smaller projects will require you to inform the Client of these
- Ensure complete data is received from Client to full the timeframe of project
- Update the project management software with clear notes
- Update Dropbox/ Salesforce with client’s documents
- Peer review of reports
- Sending reports to clients.
Skills and experience that we are looking for in a Business Support Administrator:
- Previous experience in a busy commercial environment – preferably with an HR or recruitment background
- Keen eye for detail
- All round IT Microsoft Office skills, with Excel to V-Lookup / Pivot table standard
- Business acumen
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Great time management
- Previous experience of Salesforce and Dropbox would be an advantage.
As a growing business, the development of this role is very much in your hands. Our standard working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm.
As well as a supportive team environment, you will receive 25 days (full time) holiday (plus bank holidays), laptop, company social events, and the opportunity to develop your skills and take on larger and more complex projects.