Turning Point HR Solutions Ltd are an international reward consultancy based in the UK, with additional offices in Dubai, Lisbon and Manila. Collectively we provide strategic International HR, Compensation and Benefits Consultancy advice & Software for private and public sector companies.
As a team we have been implementing strategies, providing advice and creating software for over 25 years. We have a wealth of experience and are well placed to bring our HR best practices to both local and international businesses.
Areas of our specialism include, but are not limited to:
- Advisors to remuneration committees and Boards of companies
- Developed own software capability to support professional services delivery
- Became European, Middle East and African distributor for Drake P3 psychometric evaluation tool in 2008
- Started business in Saudi Arabia in 2008
- Opened offices in Portugal in 2016
- Job Evaluation
- Salary Benchmarking
- Equal Pay Audits
- Gender Pay Audits
- Grade and Structure Design
- Bonus/Incentive Design
- Psychometric Profiling
Our vision is to provide a unique ‘one stop shop’ for our clients challenged with recruiting, retaining and developing the very best people for their business.
Why work with us?
- We do this for a living and have a wealth of expertise
- We have no preconceptions – we love everybody!
- We respect your culture
- We have done this many times before and can advise you on the best options for your consideration
- Cost effective
Our ethos is to work not only for you but with you to ensure that we absorb the cultural values of your organisation. We are passionate about what we do and our consultants include senior human resource directors, former chief executives and remuneration professionals. Our real business experience sets us apart from other consultancies. We whole heartedly believe that our project delivery will add to your organisations experience of the job evaluation process and its outcomes.
We work across the globe with major corporate entities designing and supporting reward structures for Corporates that enable them to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in a market where genuine talent is thin on the ground.