Total Reward Statements
What are Total Reward Statements?
- Total reward statements are personalised to each employee and demonstrate in a clear and concise fashion the overall monetary value of the benefits an individual receives in addition to their salary.
- The statements can be customised to entirely fit your organisations Corporate ethos and can be used to deliver key messages from global heads of the company to all staff.
- Proven worldwide as delivering excellent return on investment for companies by driving high staff morale and loyalty, total reward statements quickly deliver results, with the minimal impact on your human resources department.
- Data is normally extracted from simple CSV files and layouts are easy to manipulate.
- It is entirely your choice how many pages you use, their feel and print quality.
- The TRM software allows organisations to create bespoke total remuneration statement templates.
- The templates are fully customisable providing the user with an HTML window that allows the inclusion of tables, graphs, pictures and fully formatted text.
- The system enables an organisation to produce bespoke statements for its staff just by creating a template and uploading a CSV file containing the data to be included in each report
- The created statements can be securely stored for future reference.
- All templates are securely stored on the system and can be re-used or amended as many times as is required.
- The system is .NET based and works with all commonly used web browsers.
- All reports are produced as high quality pdfs. These are downloaded directly from the system, and are ready to be passed straight to the printers of your choice, if hard copies are required.
- The system supports multiple users, each user being given a unique login.
To view an example of our Total Reward Statements click on the following link: Example Total Reward Statement